Even with compliance protocols in place, the risk of lost and stolen data from the financial industry continues to grow. Whether the loss takes place due to a malicious insider, an accidental leak, an outsider breach, or a misplaced file, the inflicted damage is the same. Institutions effected by these breaches must face fines and penalties in the millions, reparations to their clients in the form of credit monitoring, and, perhaps most damaging, a loss of trust and reputation in the eyes of their customers.
The right security solution should always keep each of those threats in check.
As technology progresses and the pressure to make financial data instantly available to businesses and consumers increases, the risk becomes greater and the challenge to find new ways to protect our financial information becomes more difficult. innerView makes it a point to make our data security measures as ever-evolving and comprehensive as the technology being monitored.
The innerView Financial Solution:
innerView can help meet this challenge by informing your organization of your data’s movements, encrypting data when necessary and helping to track gaps in your compliance initiatives. We can do this by:
- Tracking data moving to and from removable media and providing optional encryption when required
- Informing you when sensitive account numbers are being misused or viewed by parties outside the need-to-know circle
- Alerting when a user logs into a web application with credentials that are not their own
- Scanning endpoints and file shares to identify data being stored insecurely
- Monitoring for the usage of administrator access codes by non-administrators
- Ensuring that PII and personal account numbers are not being transferred via chat, IM, or email
- Alerting when a print screen event takes place that may include sensitive data
- Monitoring for unauthorized or abnormal print behavior
Let innerView’s innovative security features truly work for you, not only providing the comprehensive internal monitoring solutions to successfully locate preexisting compliance breaches and other insidious forms of internal threats, but also in educating you and your team how to properly move forward in averting such potential dangers in the future.