The Data Challenge:
The potential for a data security breach can affect any institution or organization, but when it comes to matters of public safety or homeland security, the threat can become gravely serious. With that in mind, government organizations – from local to state to federal – have a unique and stringent set of challenges to face. Between ever-multiplying compliance initiatives, maintenance of public records, and a broad pool of employees and contract vendors, finding the most secure and efficient way to manage data can become a balancing act. Each one of those daily activities can open the door for a potential data leak.
We at innerView know that it can be a painstaking initiative to accurately monitor and protect the volume of data associated with diverse government agencies, especially when even the most minute data can prove valuable to an outsider (or insider) looking to penetrate a larger data-web. To complicate the matter, the budget to spend on monitoring and protection measures is shrinking, making it all the more important to choose solutions that minimize overhead and man-hours without sacrificing performance. In case of government security, there is no room for compromise when it comes to the integrity of the crucial data being protected.
The wide-ranging scope of innerView’s innovative data monitoring specifically caters to that high-volume demand.
The innerView Government Solution:
innerViewis specifically designed to be well-equipped in addressing all of these concerns. As a matter of fact, several of our earliest and longest-standing clients are government entities that have been successfully using innerView to track their data, maintain compliance, investigate endpoint issues, and manage their overall productivity. Best of all, by utilizing our intuitive reports and alerting, these departments were able to skip digging through logs and get their answers faster and increase both security and productivity. innerView can:
- Map to any number of custom compliance initiatives and identify in real time where weaknesses may lie
- Provide an effective and holistic continuous monitoring solution as required by FISMA 2.0 and NIST’s Risk Management Framework
- Protect all categories of sensitive data as they are in use and in motion across your endpoints
- Scan your endpoints and file shares for copies of insecure data regardless of whether they have been altered, modified, or duplicated
- Monitor emails and endpoint communications for words that could indicate risk to data or employee welfare
- Monitor activity and productivity by contractors and offsite vendors and alert if problems occur
- Notify you when sensitive data is being viewed by unauthorized parties or departments outside of the ‘need-to-know’
Let innerView’s innovative security features truly work for you, not only providing the comprehensive internal monitoring solutions to successfully locate preexisting compliance breaches and other insidious forms of internal threats, but also in educating you and your team how to properly move forward in averting such potential dangers in the future.